Ceviche of Loch Duart Salmon with fennel and soy dressing, spring onions and cresses
1 Fillet Loch Duart Salmon
100g Spring onion
5g Coriander cress
2 Red Radish
2g Olive Oil Pearls
150ml Soya sauce
Zest and Juice of 1 lime
1 Tbsp Honey
2 Tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
- Remove the skin from your salmon fillet.
- Slice the salmon 3-4mm thick – you will need 8 slices per serving, 32 in total.
- Mix the soya sauce, sweet chilli sauce, honey and the juice of the lime. Season with salt.
- Cover the salmon with the dressing and leave to stand for 3-4 minutes.
- Thinly slice the radishes.
- Thinly slice the fennel – keep some of the leaves for garnish.
- Arrange the salmon on a clean plate.
- Place the sliced radish, sliced fennel and fennel leaves on the salmon.
- Zest some of the lime over the dish.
- Garnish with the coriander cress.
- Thinly slice the spring onion.
- Add the spring onion to the plate.
- Dress the dish with the remainder of the Soy and Chilli dressing.
- Delicately sprinkle on the olive oil pearls.
- Your Loch Duart Salmon Ceviche with Soy and Chilli dressing is ready to be served.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 25 mins