Loch Duart Salmon Niçoise with charred lemon dressing
- 200g Baby Potatoes
- 1.5 tablespoons of Rapeseed Oil
- 500g Loch Duart Salmon Fillet
(Available for home delivery – How to Buy)
- 100g Green Beans
- 3 Eggs, medium size
- 2 Lemons, halved
- 1 clove of Garlic, minced
- 100g Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g Black Olives
- Half a Cucumber, cut into chunks
- 50g of radishes, quartered
- Handful of mixed leaves
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the baby potatoes in half and coat them with a small drizzle of oil and season with pepper. When the oven is hot, roast them on a tray for 15-20 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Whilst the potatoes are roasting, get on prepping the rest of the ingredients. Bring a small pot of water to a boil and slowly lower the eggs in. Set a timer for 6 minutes. If the eggs have been in the fridge, increase the cooking time by 1 minute. When done, run under cold water, peel and set aside in the water to cool completely.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Once hot, brush the lemon with a little oil to prevent sticking and place them cut side down. Don’t be tempted to move them around too much. Cook until the lemons are heated through and charred on the cut side, about 3 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are done, remove from the oven and set aside.
- Turn the oven down to 180 degrees. Place the salmon on an oven tray and brush over a small amount of rapeseed oil, season with pepper. Place into the oven and roast for 20 minutes. When the salmon has had 10 minutes of cooking time, add the green beans to the oven tray and continue to roast for the remaining time.
- To make the dressing whisk together a tablespoon of rapeseed oil with the minced garlic clove, juice from a half of the grilled lemon, and a pinch of pepper.
- Scatter the mixed leaves on a platter and arrange the other ingredients in sections. Tear the eggs into halves and season. Break the warm salmon into large pieces and place onto the platter. Drizzle the salad with the dressing and serve.